The Classic Panel is an exposed fastened corrugated panel system. Equally applicable as roofing and wall panels, the Classic Panel will achieve that striking appearance required in commercial and industrial as well as residential applications. The Classic Panel is also the right choice in situations where a retro look is desired. Used as roofing, the Classic Panel is designed to be applied over open framing or solid substrate with an appropriate moisture barrier.
- Panel Width: 32″ Coverage
- Panel Configuration: 7/8″ Rib Height, 2.67″ Rib Spacing
- Panel Lengths: Up to 45’, Please Inquire for Longer Lengths
- Roof Slope: Minimum 1:12
- Gauge: 24 or 26
- Substrate: Galvalume® or Galvanized Steel
- Paint System: SMP
- Unfinished G90/Galvalume® and Zincalume® Also Available
- Classic Panel Is a Ul 90 Rated Structural Roofing and Siding Panel
Class A – Fire Rating
Metal is a noncombustible material and therefore holds the highest fire rating available – Class A. Therefore, many insurance companies offer discounts on fire insurance for homes with metal roofs. Please note that the classification of the material is not necessarily the fire classification of the entire roof; the roof will be fire rated based on all materials present.